Snap to it!1st June 2016
If your teeth are letting you down and expensive dental treatment isn’t a feasible option or you just don’t fancy spending hours in the chair having complex cosmetic procedures, a Snap-On Smile may be the perfect solution. This dental device offers a quick cover up that can be painlessly popped into place to conceal a host of toothy problems and it can also be fully sorted out in just two visits.
Snap-On Smile is a unique cosmetic concept invented by a savvy dentist who understood that not everyone can afford a complete smile overhaul. It is a natural looking, removable arch made from flexible dental resin that slots neatly over your teeth in one simple snap! This arch stays in place by attaching to the curvature of your teeth, with no need for an adhesive.
A Snap-On Smile is the perfect choice for people who long for a stunning smile but want an affordable and less invasive procedure. You might want to hide crooked, gappy, discoloured or missing teeth or may not be a suitable candidate for other types of restorative treatment, such as bridges or implants, but are still seeking a more beautiful grin. A Snap-On Smile is also a more attractive and comfortable alternative for partial denture wearers and can be used as a temporary replacement for patients with gum disease or those awaiting implant surgery. It’s also perfect if you’re attending a special event that you want to look your very best for and that includes sporting a whiter, neater smile.Snap-On benefits
- An instant cover up for the upper or lower teeth (or both!)
- An affordable cosmetic solution
- Painless, non-invasive treatment (no drilling!)
- Thin, yet strong, and looks just like the real thing
- Can be worn every day
- No effect on the teeth underneath
- Removable for easy teeth cleaning and chomping on whatever you fancy
- It’s as easy as choosing a new dress – you simply pick the style and shade (and there’s plenty to choose from!).
- Your dentist will then take an impression of your teeth so this snappy solution will be the perfect fit.
- You pop back in around three weeks for a final fitting and then walk out of the practice in possession of a brand new Snap-On Smile and massively boosted confidence.