We are proud to offer best-in-class dental implant services to individuals in Glasgow and surrounding areas. Book a consultation with us. Our team will conduct a comprehensive assessment of your dental requirements, and provide you with a detailed explanation of the available treatment options. This will bring you closer to achieving your desired outcomes, including the ability to eat your favourite foods, smile confidently, and speak with ease. If you choose to proceed, we offer 0% financing subject to specific terms and conditions.
Best-in-class Dental Implants in Glasgow, 0% finance available*
Book Your Consultation
Are you experiencing problems due to missing teeth?
If you have missing teeth, it is likely that you are experiencing one or more problems such as difficulty in chewing, speaking and smiling, as well as bone loss, shifting of remaining teeth, and a lower quality of life. If left unaddressed, missing teeth can result in further dental problems, including gum disease, tooth decay, and a decrease in jawbone density and facial structure. Additionally, missing teeth can have social and psychological impacts, such as low self-esteem and anxiety about appearance.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants offer a permanent and effective solution to the problems caused by missing natural teeth. With proper care and maintenance, dental implants can last a lifetime and improve both oral and mental health. Therefore, if you are facing any problems due to missing natural teeth, dental implants can be an excellent solution for you. Here are six significant benefits:
- Improved appearance – Dental implants have a striking resemblance to natural teeth and can be tailored to match the shade and shape of your existing teeth, giving you a more attractive smile and boosting your confidence.
- Improved speech – Unlike dentures, which can move around in the mouth, dental implants are firmly anchored in the jawbone, providing more clarity and confidence when speaking.
- Improved comfort – Since dental implants are a permanent solution, there is no need for adhesives or other products to keep them in place, making them more comfortable than other tooth replacement options.
- Improved ability to chew – Dental implants function like natural teeth, enabling you to eat your favourite foods without worrying about them slipping or falling out, which improves your overall nutrition and enjoyment of food.
- Improved oral health – Unlike bridges, dental implants do not require grinding down of adjacent teeth, thereby safeguarding the health of your remaining natural teeth and overall oral health.
- Durability – With proper care, dental implants can last for many years, if not a lifetime, making them a cost-effective long-term alternative to other tooth replacement options.
How does a dental implant work?
A dental implant refers to a small metal post that is surgically placed in the jawbone to act as an artificial tooth root for one or more missing teeth. It is then topped with a crown, bridge, or denture to complete the restoration. The implant eventually fuses with the jawbone, providing a strong and stable foundation for the replacement teeth. Dental implants not only restore a natural-looking and functional smile, but also promote overall dental and jawbone health. They are a durable and reliable option for replacing missing teeth. To further understand the process, we invite you to watch this brief video showcasing how dental implants work.
Watch this short video that shows you how dental implants work.
Why choose Devonshire Dental Care for your dental implant needs?
At Devonshire Dental Care in Glasgow, we offer best-in-class dental implants treatment. Thanks to a combination of our fully trained and certified implantologists and the high quality of the implant components we use.
Types of dental implants we offer
We provide two types of dental implants, each offering unique benefits and suitability for different patients. Our selection includes:
- Single dental implants – A form of tooth replacement that involves the surgical placement of an artificial tooth root into the jawbone, followed by the attachment of a prosthetic tooth onto the implant. This technique is used to replace a single missing tooth, providing a permanent solution that looks and feels like a natural tooth.
- All On 4 dental implants – A cutting-edge dental technique that involves the placement of a full arch of teeth on four dental implants. It is an effective and permanent solution for patients who have lost most or all of their teeth and are seeking a more comfortable and functional alternative to traditional dentures. It offers a durable and natural-looking solution for patients who have lost most or all of their teeth. It is a safe and effective dental treatment that can significantly improve the quality of life for patients who are seeking a long-lasting and comfortable alternative to traditional dentures.
How long will the dental implant procedure take?
In general, the duration of the dental implant process can vary depending on the complexity of your individual needs. Our team of experienced dental professionals will guide you through each step of the process, ensuring that you feel comfortable and confident at every stage.
To begin, we’ll conduct an initial consultation to evaluate your oral health and determine whether dental implants are a suitable option for you. Our dentists will also discuss your treatment options and create a personalised treatment plan tailored to your specific requirements.
Next, the implant(s) will be surgically placed into your jawbone, typically in one or two appointments. Following the implant placement, a healing period of several months is necessary for osseointegration, during which the implant(s) fuse with the bone.
Once osseointegration is complete, a minor surgical procedure is required to attach a small connector piece called an abutment to the implant(s). After the abutment has healed, the final restoration, such as a crown, bridge or denture, can be placed on top of the implant(s).
Although the dental implant procedure can take several months to complete, most patients find that the results are worth the wait. Dental implants offer a long-lasting, natural-looking solution for missing teeth, and can help to improve your oral health and overall well-being.
What is the cost of dental implants at Devonshire Dental Care?
|Prices Starting From
|£952 per tooth
|All on Four Implants with fixed acrylic bridge
|£11,760 per arch
|All on Six Implants with fixed acrylic bridge
|£15,120 per arch
|Four Implants with a removable implant denture
|Six Implants with a removable implant denture
0% finance available*
We understand that dental implants can be a significant financial investment for some patients. That’s why we offer 0% finance options, making it easier for you to spread the cost of treatment over a manageable period.
These options enable you to receive the treatment they need without having to worry about the financial burden of paying for it all at once. You can choose a payment plan that suits your budget. By spreading the cost of treatment over time, you can avoid using high-interest credit cards or loans that could end up costing you more in interest charges. It can help you to access the dental implant treatment sooner rather than later. Delaying dental implant treatment can lead to further dental problems and may require more extensive treatment in the future.