Welcome to devonshire dental careWelcome to Devonshire Dental care; a dentist in Glasgow’s West End. We have been giving our patients bright and beautiful smiles for over 10 years. You are our priority and we endeavour to do our best to give you a comfortable dental experience and a great result. We have a beautiful dental clinic in Glasgow’s West End, with the latest state of the art equipment.
Cosmetic Dentist Glasgow – Cosmetic Dentist in GlasgowAt Devonshire Dental Care we offer the following services as standard…
- You can have family routine dentistry.
- You can see any of our UK qualified dentists who have over 40 years of experience between them.
- You can choose from a huge range of cosmetic orthodontic braces on our website including Damon Braces, Invisalign, Invisalign Lite, Invisalign Teen, Inman Aligner, Six Month Smiles, Simpli5 and STB Secret Smiles.
- You can have dental implants placed by a practitioner with vast experience.
- You can have Lumineers, Oralift, Snap on Smiles, Enlighten Tooth Whitening, facial cosmetic treatments and dentures.
- You can visit one of our two lovely hygienists.
- You can have evening appointments.
- You will have a clear estimate of costs before treatment.
- You can have free virtual orthodontic implant or cosmetics consults.
- You can have 0% finance.
- You can join our pay monthly Denplan scheme.
- You will always be treated with kindness and respect and we will always endeavour to give you the highest standards of care.
- Why not call Natalie, our Practice Manager, and arrange a consultation?
Cosmetic Dentist Glasgow – Cosmetic Dentist in Glasgow
There are many dental issues that cosmetic dentistry treatments can fix, with examples being misshapen teeth, crooked teeth and discoloration. Regardless of what aspect of your teeth you are unhappy with you can give Natalie our Practice Manager a call and she can help answer any questions you may have relating to cosmetic dentistry.
Our Glasgow based Cosmetic Dentists will assess and evaluate your smile and examine your teeth, gums and soft tissues in detail along with your overall face shape and profile. Photographs and x-rays are often taken. After your examination, the Cosmetic Dentist will ensure you have a thorough understanding of your current situation and what is required to achieve the perfect smile.
In most cases a combination of Cosmetic Dentistry techniques will be required to achieve your desired result. For example, you may require to have your teeth straightened and whitened. You may also require gum levelling if you have uneven gums or you may require composite bonding if you have uneven edges. All the different aspects of how we can improve your smile will be discussed with you along with prices, time scales and the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
Cosmetic Dentist Glasgow – Our Services
Veneers – We use ultra-thin shells of enamel-like porcelain, handcrafted by expert ceramists, and permanently bond them to the front of your teeth. These can hide all manner of imperfections, like chipped teeth, short teeth, gaps between teeth, and stained teeth.
Composite Dental Bonding – Among the simplest and least expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures. Dental bonding improves the appearance of a tooth that may have decayed, chipped, broken or discoloured. The composite material used is contoured, shaped and polished to match surrounding teeth.
Teeth Whitening – Restore your teeth to their natural, white colour, to give yourself a glossy, healthy smile that you’re proud of. Our in-clinic teeth whitening procedure is pain-free, takes only an hour, and delivers immediate results. We also offer excellent home whitening options. We can make your existing tooth colour up to 8 shades lighter.
Implants – Replace one or more missing teeth with permanently placed, aesthetically pleasing, artificial ones, that look natural and provide long term reliability. Not only do they look great, they feel so too; it’s like having your own tooth back.
Braces – Get your teeth straightened to improve their function as well as their appearance. We are experienced in using many types of orthodontic braces like Invisalign and lingual hidden braces. Issues that can be fixed include: overcrowding of teeth, gaps between teeth, asymmetrical teeth and protruding teeth.